Select a page
Letter from our firm
When you visit the office, please note the new guidelines now in place. These guidelines have been implemented for both the safety of our clients and staff.
For those who would prefer an alternative to meeting in-person, we are happy to meet by phone or video conference. If you would like to meet by phone or video, please contact us and we’ll explain how.
General office guidelines:
1. If you or anyone else in your household are feeling sick, please schedule a phone or video conference meeting instead of visiting our office. Likewise, our staff will not be working in the office if they are feeling sick.
2. Appointments to meet with our team:
a. We require appointments to meet with anyone in the office. Please call in advance to schedule an appointment.
3. If dropping off, picking up or paying your bill, we isolate this to our reception area.
4. Remember, as an alternative to visiting our office, you can upload/download documents securely via Liscio. Please contact our office to learn more regarding Liscio.
5. You are not required to wear a mask when visiting the office.
6. We require that you sanitize your hands upon entering our office with the hand sanitizer we’ve made available.
7. We require that everyone follow social distancing rules while in our office. We will not shake hands or make physical contact.
8. Please do not bring your children to our office for the safety of our staff.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at 208-543-6491 or 208-734-8932 and we will be happy to assist you.